Shop review of Nikki lipstick ♡

 I hate to be a drag about shops but this review isn't going to be too great. Nikki lipstick is a super duper cute store featuring a lot of shirts, pasties, and other cute things. In my case, I ordered a pink beanie with the word "doll" across it. Of course, I figured "hey, its winter that would be super cute to have while its still cold!" Well, I live in California and it doesn't stay cold here for very long. I waited for about five weeks and got no response at all. Which is alarming for me because the company seems really famous. I mean, there have even been famous people who have worn her stuff before. Its also a little popular in the Japanese street fashion scene. So after it hit the five weeks mark I opened up a paypal dispute hoping she would email me back or send out my item (finally) but still nothing. With no apology or excuse two days later she refunded me. Which I am a little sad about because I really truly wanted what I bought! I would have been willing to wait longer if she sent me an email saying what was going on with my order and why it was taking so long, but nothing! Throughout the whole time of me waiting I looked through the "nikki lipstick" tumblr tags and there are literally so many people who have said they never got their stuff either... I even saw someone who said a year went by and they didn't even get a response back from her at all. So, if you've been planning on buying some of her stuff buyer beware! I would look on ebay or find out some other sites that sell her stuff because buying from her is a little.. strange to say the least. 

Would you recommend this shop to a friend? Absolutely not. At least not to buy directly from her until you check around the internet first. Make sure you google whoever you are planning on buying from before you buy (A mistake I clearly made). I'm happy I at least got my money back because there are still tons of people who have not, even after a year. Someone on twitter ( )even tweeted me saying she won her contest and never even got her prize. Ouch. Overall I would rate the shop a 4/10 though. Only because the stuff IS cute! Just be careful babes xo 



8 comments :

  1. omfg that sucks! D: i'm sorry that happened. :c

    i wanted that doll beanie for a long time and my friend actually ended up making a pink beanie for me that said doll on it because i didn't want to buy hers for nearly $30 omg ooops lol :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order from her a lot and it usually takes about 4 weeks to receive m stuff from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry this happened! I hope you get a refund or your item! :( I've had this happen to me twice on etsy before so I know how it feels to be excited to get an item, than feel cheated when it never comes and never recieve an apology email or anything to assure you you will be getting your item! It's making me more catious than ever with who I order from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm disgusted and appauled at this clothing line and i advise anyone who is interested not to order from it! I ordered a few things in AUGUST 2012 spent around $40 - $50 and still not recieved my items .. it's now February 2013 and i've still no order! ... After persistently emailing the company to ask why / where my order was i've been ignored for months when someone did finally reply they 'assured' me i would get a refund .. another 3 months later and i'm still waiting on this refund and they are now ignoring my emails again! I think it's disgusting and obviously a way of earning quick money they should be reported and shut down asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually ordered that very same beanie. Surprise!!surprise!! It hasn't arrived either.
    I would rate her 0/10. Your rating was very generous to say the least.
    She doesn't reply to my emails, so basically is a criminal in my eyes.
    A pretty sad person if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I recently made a purchase from NikkiLipstick about 2 weeks ago, hopefully i will receive what i purchased. I already emailed them asking for a tracking number. I shall wait and see if they reply or if i receive what i ordered. :( im am now worried

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered from nikki lipstick january 2013, no reply to several emails and haven't received the items, after a while i just gave up trying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her stock is just cheaply made in china "designs" that she buys and resells for huge markup costs and don't get me started on the fluffy earrings - it's basically fluffy material thats been hot glue gunned so it's a circle (fluffball) and then looped in a hook so you can wear it as an earring and she's charging $30 for it! No thanks!

    ReplyDelete