All about graze.com (healthy food for only $5) ♡

Thats right! This is a website I came across tonight when I was bored and going around web. I'm so glad I did! Since i've been on sort of a health kick with all the healthy-ish posts i'm super excited to tell you guys about this because its so cheap and good for you! I'm talking about graze! Its a box ($5) that is sent to you every week by mail that has tons of yummy healthy snacks in it. The whole idea is that if you replace one naughty thing a week with one of the snacks that your diet will become a lot better! All of the snacks are low calorie and portioned perfectly. I, myself am a very picky eater so at first thought I was thinking that I wouldn't like what they have to offer because I thought they just sent things, but you have the option to choose what you get in your box! They also stated that they made sure that they made sure every snack has a good benefit for you. Needless to say, I ordered mine right when I found out about it. For $5 a week (in my opinion) thats amazing, because if you think about it. Thats like buying some fast food, and if you bought just one of these boxes a week instead of buying some fast food imagine how much better your diet would be!

My favorite snacks on the website

"Garden of England"
mini strawberries, blackcurrants and apple 

"Super berry detox"
 blueberries, green raisins, goji berries and cranberries

"Love mix"
 apricots, goji berries and cherries


"Boston baguettes"
BBQ relish with tomato breadsticks


"Toffee apple"
sticky toffee sauce with granny smith apple slices


"Omega booster seeds"
sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and golden flaxseeds


As you can see there are ton of choices to pick from! Those are just SOME of my favorite things ^o^ (I haven't tried anything yet because I just ordered my box tonight but I WILL be reviewing it the day I get it in the mail.) The website is on a invite only basis right now (which sucks ; - ;) But I have an invitation code for you guys! My invitation code is HV57XP7 (or click here if ur lazy heheh) OH! AND DID I MENTION THE FIRST BOX IS FREE?! On the websites faq it says each member has only a limited amount of invites (this post is not sponsored whatsoever ) Sign up under my code while it lasts! If you try and it isn't working anymore tweet me, message me, or leave me a comment so I can try and see about getting another one! I really hope you guys love this and are just as excited as I am!



16 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! This is totally healthy! I'm wondering if they have nuts? Anyway, this is really great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do :3 but you can choose not to get anything (for people who have allergies) i just am not too fond of them >.<

      Delete
  2. I remember hearing about something like this a long time ago but it was only available in the UK but I'm so happy that they're in the US now!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these boxes and have done for a long time - I think my favourite out of these is the love mix! Such a goji berry fan xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome stuff, thanks so much for this post and the invite code! I got some kind of random "upgrade" when I signed up for it, so they are going to send me the first AND fifth box for free- yay! Great way to wake up and start the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure it's safe to put in you card numbers for the free box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 100% safe. They company has been around in the UK for ages and also, once you've had your free box you can cancel your subscription so that they don't start to charge you for the others ones. (or if you want to continue to buy it then they already have your details) x

      Delete
  6. They have this in the UK! ♥ It's advertised a lot on the TV... I think it's such a clever idea. I must try it out.

    Abigail ♥
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for it and they charged me a dollar lol whyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! Signing up tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing!!! I just signed up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I just checked it out and the invitation code no longer works! :C I would totally appreciate it if you could provide us with a new one! :D That would be the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found another recent code for free first and fifth boxes: Y9VF921

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi the code isn't working anymore :c is there any way you can get a new one?

    ReplyDelete