How to get lush CHEAPER if you live in the US ♡

Everybody knows that lush is my absolute favorite thing in the world. But it really sucks that its really, really expensive. But if you live in the USA, there is a way you could get it for cheaper by shopping on the UK site. 
For example,



On the US site the largest size of Ocean salt is $35.95 and the smallest size is $21.95


On the Uk site the largest is 12.95 pounds, and that converts to $20.00. That's LESS than the price of the small size on the US site. That is an amazing deal!

Okay so for another example if you are buying more than one thing 


Here on the US site if you bought four things your total would be $86.80 WITH shipping.


On the UK site if you chose the "royal mail shipping" the total is 35.58 pounds. The only reason it says 42.69 pounds is because it has the most expensive shipping preselected. Just unselect that and choose royal mail. 35.58 converted is $57.00 WITH shipping. That is $29.80 in savings! 

Shopping off the UK site is 100% safe and it takes exactly the same amount of time to get to you ♡ 

A couple of tips:
  Convert everything back and forth before you buy just to make sure you are getting the maximum savings.
Always buy the biggest size of things. They always end up being the same price as the smallest size on the US site.
Don't buy the fresh face masks even though they are available on the UK. They need to be refrigerated and will go bad by the time they get to you.
Using paypal is the easiest thing because it converts it for you. 

Happy shopping ^o^ ♡

21 comments :

  1. thanks! now i am going to buy a lot of lush things thanks to you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! They took down all the closest Lush store's around me (the closest one is an hour away!) and the shipping on the US website was always kind of expensive for me to order but now I will try this trick out!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i noticed the shipping says if its over 2kg you have to pay more because you have to use a courier. so how much would you say would add up to that? i know thats around 4 lb....so how many products do you think that could be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what if you used mexico? i noticed the price and shipping is a lot cheaper but i'm not sure if its okay to use or not what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutelty love this great product review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site. For example cheap shopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of lush, but I'm not sure what to buy next time I go. I need some skincare things. Does anybody know some good products i could buy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea Lush was so expensive in the US! It's really reasonably priced over here! Also, to one of the commenters, you can't abbreviate pounds (the currency) as lb!!

    Oh and one more question, what do you guys have above the 3 on your keyboard? Because that's where my ££££££££££ sign is! ;)

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Candy, we have the # (also called pound) sign where you have the £ symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really is frustrating how much more expensive it is to shop LUSH here in the States compared to the UK. Just a few items add up fast; for instance, I just purchased a large bottle of my conditioner, two massage bars, and two of the little tins to store the massage bars in, and it was $80. :/ I'm willing to pay extra for quality, but good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this still cheaper or?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have raed your blog that's very nice please follow us on :-If heavy equipment transport company is your main aim then make sure you hire the ones that are mentioned here. The best thing about the service provider is that they have earned their position and is known to carry out the work with suitability and full effectiveness. There are many cargo trailer shipping company companies seen coming up in the market all unique and best in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this, I saved $46!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I have one question, how taxes are paid?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank u so much for having such a nice and entertaing stuff for us. I really enjoy your blog and the way you have describe your content.I also have some amazing and wonderful stuff and i wana to share it with you.
    World Records List

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you SO much I wish I saw this yesterday cause I bought my friends birthday gift and 3 or 4 items alone was over $50...
    I just bought myself 12 items off the uk site and with shipping included It was only $50 I'll probably buy her a few extra things off the site now!

    ReplyDelete