Adorable christmas dresses and more! ♡


One of my absolute favorite etsy shops EVER, Imyourpresent just came out with some adorable kitten/Christmas dresses this afternoon and I am in love. They are the perfect thing to wear this month, and next month. I haven't seen anything this adorable in a while.



ARENT THEY AMAZING???? I had to save the best one for last...
Kittens in Mittens Party Dress MADE TO ORDER
Oh my god, this dress is absolutely perfect. Pairing it with a scarf, tights, a jacket, some mittens, and boots will make the perfect winter outfit!

In addition to some new dresses she also made some new jewelry~



By the way, let me know if you guys want more Christmas posts!

4 comments :

  1. I'm going to be 18 on christmas and wearing my dream dress covered in cats ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black one with kitties are lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I wish I had seen this post earlier I would so buy that kitten dress :3

    ReplyDelete